Wanna, Recover Lost Money that is lost in Digital Transaction ?

Complainants can file the complaints free of cost.

Click Here

How to file a complaint?

Complain to your Banking Service Provider first. If your complaint is not resolved within a month, you can file a complaint to the Ombudsman.

The Digital Ombudsman's service is available to resolve complaints regarding transactions made through electronic payment systems

The Digital Ombudsman's service 

The Ombudsman Scheme for Digital Transactions is a forum for receiving complaints about transactions using non-banking e-wallets and apps

Click Here